- This event has passed.
Hawaii Pacific Health is offering free virtual Advance Care Planning Classes online
March 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm HST
Register and attend with your family and friends to learn the importance of advance care planning. PLEASE NOTE: At this time, FREE classes are only available via Zoom virtual classroom. Register with your email address and you will receive a Zoom link. Registrations are limited.
Register today for this free event: https://www.hawaiipacifichealth.org/acp-registration
Key areas of discussion include:
- Why it is important to have early conversations on your wishes with your loved ones
- How to complete an advance directive, understanding the role of a health care power of attorney and choosing wisely
- Reviewing the difference between an advance directive and Provider Order for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) document
- Sharing the information with your loved ones and medical providers
- Download the flyer for details