As a member supported organization, we need everyone’s help to maintain and increase our impact.
Your generous tax-deductible gift will allow us to have a real impact on improving quality of life for those with serious illness and their loved ones. Click here for membership levels.
We have a rolling membership system so if you join now, your membership will last for the next 12 months. We hope this will make it easier for our members.
Making a tax-deductible donation is easy
You have 4 options:
- Donate with PayPal Giving Fund and 100% of the amount will be donated to Kōkua Mau with a few clicks. Click here for the dedicated PayPal link
- Go online using Network for Good and donate with a credit card (with a fee). You can also set up a monthly recurring donation through Network for Good, spreading payments out throughout the year and making it easier for us to plan.
- Through Aloha United Way – Designation Code 80410
- In the good ol’ US postal mail – 3 steps:
- One: Write a check payable to ‘Kōkua Mau‘ and put ‘membership‘ in the memo field
- Two: Address your envelope to: Kōkua Mau • PO Box 62155 • Honolulu HI 96839
- Three: Stick on a stamp and put in the mailbox
We (still) don’t have kittens or cat videos to rope you in, but yes, due to the beauty of the web the timeless virtual Kōkua Mau Mug is (still) available for the taking.