Welcome to the Kōkua Mau Professional Resources section.
In this section, you can find upcoming professional education course offerings, palliative & end-of-life care events and volunteer opportunities, and referral lists for providers who specialize in geriatric, pain management, and hospice & palliative care.
Please email us and let us know what else you would like to see offered in the community and on this website.
Click on the tabs at the left or on the below topics:
- Event Tool Kit: All Kōkua Mau documents in one place
- Webinars: Hospice and Home Care
- POLST Information for Practitioners
- POLST Information for Consumers
- PDF file (two pages) of key palliative care resources for Hawai‘i
- Palliative Care Curriculum
- Certified Professionals & Leaders
- Literature (bibliography)
- Kōkua Mau Reports
- Published articles, reports and resouces of interest
- Unified Statement on Values of Palliative Care
- Useful Links
- NCI Offers Free Curriculum to Health Professionals in Palliative and End-of-Life Care of Cancer Patients & CME/CE credit