Join us and be a part of the movement to improve how people with serious illness and their loved ones are cared for and supported in Hawai‘i.
Your membership and support is what makes Kōkua Mau possible. Plain and simple.
Kōkua Mau strives to improve the quality of life for people of Hawai‘i by promoting excellence and innovation in palliative care, hospice, end of life, and early advance care planning through an active and supportive membership.
As a community benefit organization, our purpose is to improve quality of life for people living in Hawai‘i by promoting excellence in hospice, end of life, palliative care, and early advanced care planning through the provision of:
- Public and professional education
- Development of professional and organizational healthcare capacity
- Advocacy and public policy
- Statewide leadership
- Promotion and fostering of a collaborative membership
Benefits of a individual or professional Kōkua Mau Membership:
Recognition as a supporter and member on the Kōkua Mau website.
Discounts on Kōkua Mau trainings, courses, workshops.
Kōkua Mau e-newsletter: latest news, local and national events, and journal articles.
A place at the frontline in improving how people in Hawai’i are cared for throughout the spectrum of life.
Membership fees are tax-deductible.
By joining, Kōkua Mau members show their commitment to our vision and mission through collaboration, support, guidance, and active participation in Kōkua Mau activities and strategic goals. Our membership strives to support, collaborate, and assist each other in the primary purpose of improving quality of life for people in Hawai’i. Click here to see our current membership list.
Kōkua Mau Individual Membership:
Change Agent $200
(*incl. persons in training)
Donations for Membership can be made in three ways:
- Click on “donate now” link button to the right to make an on-line donation.**
- Download and complete a Membership Form (or the writable/fillable PDF form) and send it with your check to Kōkua Mau. Please make your check out to ‘Kōkua Mau”.
- If you have a PayPal account, you can donate to Kōkua Mau through the PayPal Giving Fund and 100% of your donation goes to Kōkua Mau. Please use this link to make your donation. The PayPal Giving Fund has a set template and you may have to enter the membership level you want to join manually. The rest is 3 easy clicks and you are done. An email confirming your donation should follow shortly thereafter. If you do not have a PayPal account you cannot use this fee-free service, but if you have a PayPal account but use a credit card it is also fee free.
**Please note that Network for Good automatically adds a 5% processing fee to your donation amount if you use the on-line pay with your credit card option. Receipt for your tax-deductible donation will be issued by Network for Good and emailed to you almost instantly.
Please contact Kōkua Mau for more information or for details about installment plan options.
Dues are payable at the beginning of the calendar year (January 1) or upon entry into Kōkua Mau.