- This event has passed.
Focusing on Transformation: the 2021 Virtual Conference from NHPCO, AAHPM and HPNA
July 29 @ 7:00 am – 11:30 am
We watched the streamed conference together. The conference organizers, NHPCO, AAHPM and HPNA, recognize the profound and historic impact of the global health pandemic. That is why the 2021 Virtual Conference is focusing on transformation.
July 29, 2021
7:00 am to 11:30 AM HST. (The room is available 6:30am to 12:30pm.)
Our world is reshaping before our eyes
- How do we rework the system?
- How do we measure success?
- What innovations will remain?
- How do we bridge the divide between administration and clinical?
- How do we address workforce issues?
- How do we improve the patient and family experience?
- How do we continue to connect to purpose?
Visit NHPCO’s dedicated webpages for speakers and the agenda.
We meet first thing in the morning on July 29 at Chaminade University – socially distanced of course. The room can seat up to 50 people safely, so please register early. Since this will be a rare opportunity for us to meet each other, we can use the room for an additional hour after the conference to talk story.
Registration open now for 50 participants
We offered a discount for Kōkua Mau members. If your employer is a Kōkua Mau member you qualify for the discount as well. Please check our membrship list for current members.