Monday, April 16, 2018 is National Healthcare Decisions Day
We have a great opportunity to call attention to Advance Care Planning on National Healthcare Decisions Day/week.
If you are interested in getting our community talking, please join our committee. This national event, which happens every April, is a great opportunity to get facilities, organizations and community groups talking. We’d love to have media coverage as well as a variety of events around town.
- 4/20 10 am to 12 noon. At the Aina Haina Public Library: Let’s Talk Story About What Matters Most. A big thank you to the Aina Haina Public Library, the first in the Hawaii State Public Library System to offer this presentation. more
- 4/28 10:30 am to 12 noon. At the Kalihi-Palama Public Library: Let’s Talk Story About What Matters Most. more
Updated NHDD activities at Hawaii Pacific Health:
- 4/16 – SMC – “Begin the Conversation” from 1-3:00pm FIC 980 – more –
- 4/17 – HPH – Advance Care Planning, Advance Directives and Provider Orders for Life-Sustaining Facilitator Training from 8-4:30pm – more –
- 4/18 – WMC – ACP public class 9-11:30 am or 1-3:30pm – more –
- 4/19 – Villages of Kapolei – ACP Education – 10 – 11am
- 4/20 – Palolo Nursing Home – ACP Education for nursing and Social Work staff – 1-2pm