As 2016 kicks off we encourage you to please renew your Kōkua Mau Membership!
Or become a new member as a great New Year’s resolution? And yes, membership is tax-deductible.
Membership and donations are an essential part of keeping Kōkua Mau fiscally sustainable. Individual Membership is starting at $40. We especially encourage organizational membershipby community leaders that support our mission.
And indeed, with all donations going into programs we don’t offer you a t-shirt, a tote bag with our logo, or even a pencil. We can offer you: the low cost version of a virtual Kokua Mau mug.
How do I join?
Please download our membership form and put it with a check in the good old postal mail.
Online: chose your membership level and click the Donate Now button on the right.
- Please put ‘membership‘ in the ‘Designation (Optional)’ field, click ‘add to giving cart’ and follow the subsequent steps. We know, the free version of network for good does not look exciting but it is free. Thank you!
- If you have a PayPal account, you can donate to Kōkua Mau through the PayPal Giving Fund and 100% of your donation goes to Kōkua Mau. Please use this link to make your donation. The PayPal Giving Fund has a set template and you may have to enter the membership level you want to join manually. The rest is 3 easy clicks and you are done. An email confirming your donation should follow shortly thereafter. (If you do not have a PayPal account you cannot use this fee-free service.)
Benefits of Joining Kōkua Mau?
Kōkua Mau, is a local non-profit, community-benefit organization. (We are not a state agency!) Kōkua Mau is fueled by the passion of dedicated volunteers with a lean budget and every penny spent on making our work possible. Your generous tax-deductible gift will allow us to have a real impact on improving quality of life for those with serious illness and their loved ones.
- Kōkua Mau e-newsletter providing updates on local and national events, resources and research
- Kōkua Mau website is well visited and constantly updated
- Monthly Kokua Mau Monthly Meetings, which usually include a speaker, local updates and networking opportunities
- Palliative Pupus – our cutting-edge, clinical case discussion
- Palliative Care Salon – a chance to talk and reflect with colleagues
For over 15 years, Kōkua Mau has been a voice for outstanding hospice and palliative care and services in Hawai’i, providing high-quality information, trainings and ever growing networking opportunities.
Please contact Jeannette with any questions.