Advance Care Planning Work Session open to the public – Kauai
April 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
National Health Care Decisions Week: April 16-22, 2018
Join Americans across the country in making future healthcare decisions known to family, friends and healthcare providers. Celebrate National Health Care Decisions Day on April 16th by starting the conversation and share your wishes with your friends and family.
Advance Care Planning Work Session in Kaua‘i
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wilcox Medical Center
3-3420 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766
Attendees and their health care power or attorney or loved one are encouraged to participate. Seating is limited.
Work session led by Dr. Amy Corliss and Advance Care Planning facilitators who will guide you on completing your Hawai‘i Advance Health Care Directive. A notary will be available for those who want to complete their advance directive with a valid picture ID. There is no cost for notary services.
Register online HawaiiPacificHealth.org/ACP-Registration or call 808-245-1205 for more information.
Visit www.kokuamau.org to obtain and review a copy of the Hawai‘i Advance Health Care Directive prior to April 18th, 2018.
Updated NHDD activities at Hawaii Pacific Health:
- 4/16 – SMC – “Begin the Conversation” from 1-3:00pm FIC 980 – more –
- 4/17 – HPH – Advance Care Planning, Advance Directives and Provider Orders for Life-Sustaining Facilitator Training from 8-4:30pm – more –
- 4/18 – WMC – ACP public class 9-11:30 am or 1-3:30pm – more –
- 4/19 – Villages of Kapolei – ACP Education – 10 – 11am
- 4/20 – Palolo Nursing Home – ACP Education for nursing and Social Work staff – 1-2pm