National and local experts agree that advance care planning continues to be important to make sure that people’s wishes are known.
Hear from our local (Hawai‘i) experts on how they are approaching these conversations and what opportunities and challenges they encounter. Hear from 6 local experts who presented at the June 25, 2020 Kōkua Mau Meeting.
- Jeannette Koijane, Executive Director, Kokua Mau – A Movement to Improve Care Direct link to speaker click on the time: 00:45
- Michelle Cantillo, Advance Care Planning Coordinator at Hawai‘i Pacific Health. Direct link to speaker click on the time: 2:48
- Amy Hamane, Volunteer at Community First, Hilo 10:46
- Susan Michihara, Interim Manager, Ambulatory Social Work at Kaiser Permanente 28:47
- Lori Protzman, Advance Care Planning Coordinator at Queen’s Medical Center 48:28
- Hope Young, Advance Care Planning Coordinator at Kōkua Mau 58:47