- This event has passed.
Canceled Kokua Mau Meeting May 2023
May 25 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm HST
Our meeting for May 25, 2023 is canceled. See you in June!
Please join us for our Virtual Monthly Meeting on zoom, to learn, laugh, mingle and network. Subscribe to our eNewsletter for the most up-to-date information and zoom log-ins for the specific month. As the date draws close and the speakers or topics are confirmed we will post it here.
A recording of many of our meetings are available on our YouTube channel, in case you might have missed it.
Quick overview: YouTube Channel additions
- Highlights Kokua Mau Activities 2023
- Quick overview Kōkua Mau Website
- Nechama: the Jewish Path of Comfort at the End of Life
- Updates from Maui Hospice about the fires and the community response
- What is the Kūpuna Collective?
- Improved Hawaii POLST Form 2023 step-by-step essentials with Dr. Daniel Fischberg
- Bereavement Network of Hawaii – What is it?
- Community Health Workers and how they can help in serious illness care
- Palliative Care Nursing Education at Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Compassionate Care and Evidence-Based Practice: Is it possible for them to co-exist?
- Ohana Pacific Medical a Medical Clinic in Your Home
- Advance Care Planning Billing and Coding for Billing Clinicians
- Psychedelic Medicine and Palliative Care: An exploration of old and ancient therapies to address twenty-first century clinical challenges
- A Caregivers Journey with Palliative Care in 3 minutes
- Prognostication and Palliative Care
- LymphaCare Hawaii advocates for cancer survivors who develop lymphedema
- Palliative Care – Extra Support for People with Cancer
- A Caregivers Journey with Palliative Care
- VA Resources for Seriously Ill Veterans in Hawaii
- Veterans Benefits and Entitlements
- Palliative Care Awareness Campaign on Instagram in Hawaii
- Advance Care Planning Innovations in Community Outreach in Hawaii
- Update on POLST nationally, new documents and the national POLST Form
- An Update on Hawaii’s Our Care Our Choice Act
- Innovations in Palliative Care
- Help with stress and and anxiety in COVID-19 times – Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Funerals and Memorials in the times of COVID-19
- Mapping Palliative Care in the State of Hawaii
- Palliative Care Summit in Hawaii 2020
- Advance Care Planning in the time of COVID-19 in Hawaii
- Questions about Medicare? – The ABCD’s of Medicare explained
- How to Help Your Older Parent