- This event has passed.
Kokua Mau Monthly Virtual Meetings March 2021
March 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Please join us for our 2021 Kōkua Mau Monthly Virtual Meetings on Zoom
In March we will hear from our colleagues in Hilo about the innovative programs Hawaii Care Choices offers for those with serious illness. They have developed unique palliative care programs to provide support and reduce suffering for people. They continue to provide excellent hospice care for those at the very end of like and have a well developed bereavement program.
Register in advance. Each month there is a new registration link for our monthly meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email how to join the zoom meeting.
Last Thursday of the month* from 3 to 5 pm (on zoom)
- Each month we have updates about events in the community and one or more guest speakers.
- Meetings are open to all.
- Each month’s topic is announced in our eNewsletter
- Current meetings are listed under ‘upcoming events’ on the right and in the calendar
* Please note that there are always months with five Thursdays. The meeting is on that last (5th) Thursday of that month (except November & December when we have a combined meeting after Thanksgiving).
Register in advance for this zoom meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.