- This event has passed.
Kokua Mau Monthly Virtual Meetings February 2021
February 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Please join us for our February 2021 Kōkua Mau Virtual Meetings on Zoom
Come and join us on Thursday February 25 for an introduction to FOREST THERAPY through a 45-minute, remotely guided experience…You may have heard of this innovative wellness practice, also known as “forest bathing,” that helps you relax by connecting with others, yourself, and the natural world. Phyllis Look, founder of Forest Bathing Hawaiʻi and our islands’ first certified forest therapy guide, will lead the live, online session and offers this to Kōkua Mau in appreciation of the amazing work all of you are doing in the pandemic. You’re welcome to participate from an indoor or outdoor space near you – if indoors, access to fresh air and a view of the outdoors is recommended. PLEASE BRING TO THIS SESSION CLEAN WATER IN A BOWL OR CONTAINER LARGE ENOUGH TO SINK ONE OF YOUR HANDS INTO.
Learn more about Forest Bathing Hawai‘i at their website.
This meeting is limited to 30 participants. Register in advance and you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the zoom meeting as well as further details about the session.
Last Thursday of the month* from 3 to 5 pm (on zoom)
- Each month we have updates about events in the community and one or more guest speakers.
- Meetings are open to all.
- Each month’s topic is announced in our eNewsletter
- Current meetings are listed under event on the right and in the calendar
* Please note that there are always months with five Thursdays. The meeting is on that last (5th) Thursday of that month (except November & December when we have a combined meeting after Thanksgiving).
Register in advance for this zoom meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.