- This event has passed.
Hawai‘i Pacific Health is offering free virtual Advance Care Planning Classes online
December 3, 2020 @ 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Register and attend with your family and friends to learn the importance of advance care planning.
Key areas of discussion include:
- Why it is important to have early conversations on your wishes with your loved ones
- How to complete an advance directive, understanding the role of a health care power of attorney and choosing wisely
- Reviewing the difference between an advance directive and Provider Order for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) document
- Sharing the information with your loved ones and medical providers
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, classes are only available via Zoom virtual classroom. Register with your email address and you will receive a Zoom link. Registrations are limited.
Online classes are available on the following dates and times:
• Thursday, December 3, 2020 from 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Register today for this free event: https://www.hawaiipacifichealth.org/acp-registration or call 808-643-HOPE and select Option 2 to speak with a navigator to learn more about this class.