- This event has passed.
Advance Care Planning in the time of COVID-19 in Hawai‘i
June 25, 2020 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Please make sure you subscribe to our eNewsletter for the most up-to-date information. We post all updates, or e.g. zoom meeting log in information in our newsletter.
Please join us for our 4th Virtual monthly meeting, to learn, laugh, mingle and network.
What is happening with Advance Care Planning time of COVID-19?
National and local experts agree that advance care planning continues to be important to make sure that people’s wishes are known. Here from our local experts on how they are approaching these conversations and what opportunities and challenges they encounter.
- Michelle Cantillo, Advance Care Planning Coordinator at Hawaii Pacific Health
- Amy Hamane, Volunteer at Community First, Hilo
- Susan Michihara, Interim Manager, Ambulatory Social Work at Kaiser Permanente
- Lori Protzman, Advance Care Planning Coordinator at Queen’s Medical Center
- Hope Young, Advance Care Planning Coordinator at Kōkua Mau
- Each month we have updates about events in the community and one or more guest speakers.
- Free Parking
- Each month’s topic is announced in our eNewsletter
- Current meetings are listed under event on the right and in the calendar
- For meeting of the current year please click here
For people who cannot join us in person, please send Jeannette an email to get the handouts. Hope to see you all there!