That the registration site for the 2013 Hawaii HCBS Conference (December 3-5, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki) is available online. The site also features links to the agenda and exhibitor/sponsor prospectus.
An amazing line up of national experts give presentations on national trends and innovations in aging and disability policies and programs, including:
- Dr. Ronald C. Peterson, MD, Chair, National Advisory Council for Alzheimer’s Research Care & Services, Mayo Clinic
- Kathleen Kelly, Executive Director, Family Caregiver Alliance
- Elaine Ryan, Vice President, AARP
- Sandy Markwood, CEO, National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Kelly Buckland, Executive Director, National Council on Independent Living
- Martha Roherty, Executive Director, National Association of States United for Aging and Disabilities
- Barbara Bent, Director of State Policy, National Association of State Directors of Developmental Disabilities Services
- W. June Simmons, President/CEO, Partners in Care Foundation
- Randi Chapman, Director, State Affairs, Alzheimer’s Association
- Julie Beckett, Co-founder, Family Voices
As a result of the depth and breadth of the content, this conference will be valuable for all professionals working the fields of aging and disability: planners, direct line workers, clinicians, policy makers, supervisors, executive directors, program specialists, administrators, evaluators, policy analysts.
There are many opportunities for sponsorship please consider becoming a sponsor and/or exhibitor.