Kōkua Mau is our state’s hospice and palliative care association. As a community benefit organization, our purpose is to improve quality of life for people living in Hawai‘i by promoting excellence in hospice, end of life, palliative care, and early advanced care planning through the provision of:
- Public and professional education
- Development of professional and organizational healthcare capacity
- Advocacy and public policy
- Statewide leadership
- Promotion and fostering of a collaborative membership
Kōkua Mau Members show their commitment to this purpose through collaboration, support, guidance, and active participation in Kōkua Mau activities and strategic goals. Our membership strives to support, collaborate, and assist each other in the primary purpose of improving quality of life for people in Hawai’i.
Levels of Membership
Organizational are encouraged to join at the Leadership or Advocate level. Alternatively membership is determined by an employee head count, similar to the method used by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
101+ Employees $3,850
51-100 Employees $2,750
16-50 Employees $1,650<
1-15 Employees $825
Donations can be made in 3 ways:
1. Click the red Donate Now button on the left to make an on-line donation. Please add the proper amount in the “other” field. Please note that Network for Good automatically adds a 5% processing fee to your donation amount if you use the on-line option. *
2. Download Organizational Membership Form and send them along with a a check to Kōkua Mau, PO Box 62155, Honolulu, HI 96839.
3. If you have a PayPal account, you can donate to Kōkua Mau through the PayPal Giving Fund and 100% of your donation goes to Kōkua Mau. Please use this link to make your donation. The PayPal Giving Fund has a set template and you may have to enter the membership level you want to join manually. The rest is 3 easy clicks and you are done. An email confirming your donation should follow shortly thereafter. (If you do not have a PayPal account you cannot use this fee-free service.)
Benefits of Membership
All professional members receive:
- Recognition as a supporter and member on the Kōkua Mau website with a link to your website and in Kōkua Mau materials and public events.
- Discounts on Kōkua Mau trainings, courses, workshops for your staff.
- Kōkua Mau e-newsletter: latest news, local and national events, and journal articles.
- A place at the frontline in improving how people in Hawai’i are cared for throughout the spectrum of life.
Want to join Kokua Mau as an individual?
* Receipt for your tax-deductible donation will be issued by Network for Good and emailed to you almost instantly. Please note technically speaking you are donating to Network for Good on Kōkua Mau’s behalf and the tax deductible receipt will be issued by Network for Good, not Kōkua Mau.