- This event has passed.
Interactive Community Advance Care Planning Workshop
April 16, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
National Health Care Decisions Week: April 16-22, 2018
Join Americans across the country in making future healthcare decisions known to family, friends and healthcare providers. Celebrate National Health Care Decisions Day on April 16th by starting the conversation and share your wishes with your friends and family.
Please join them for a free workshop dedicated to helping people talk about their wishes for end-of-life care using “The Conversation Project Starter Kit”.
Monday, April 16th
First Insurance Center, Hibiscus Conference
Room 980, 862 South Beretania St., Honolulu, HI 96813
Validated parking: First Insurance Center, Parking entrance on Beretania Street
Registration: Register online HawaiiPacificHealth.org/the-conversation-project or call 808-535-7874 for more information. Sponsored by: Straub Medical Center
Updated NHDD activities at Hawaii Pacific Health:
- 4/16 – SMC – “Begin the Conversation” from 1-3:00pm FIC 980 – more –
- 4/17 – HPH – Advance Care Planning, Advance Directives and Provider Orders for Life-Sustaining Facilitator Training from 8-4:30pm – more –
- 4/18 – WMC – ACP public class 9-11:30 am or 1-3:30pm – more –
- 4/19 – Villages of Kapolei – ACP Education – 10 – 11am
- 4/20 – Palolo Nursing Home – ACP Education for nursing and Social Work staff – 1-2pm